UTP Aikido Family going for Frisbee Competition


On the 8th February 2014 just after Minggu Mesra Kampus (MMK14'), we decided to create a Frisbee team under UTP Aikido Club. We just wing it actually. We suddenly make the decision after everyone gather at Aikido booth . And the best is we never practice. Not even once.

Yet with good teamwork and a little of Ice Breaking session we get to earn 3 winnings. But HEY we never practice and I stood there at the field, in the morning, clueless about the rules of the game. So 3 winnings are what we deserve. We had fun, I had fun and I had a dreadful sunburn after that. That is the only bad end of the game anyway.


Owh n btw let's talk a bit about our new Vice President. He is the best Junior I ever had. We click right on, talk for hours. Just one year younger than me but I don't feel the boundary. Its a good thing really, I don't like to be known as senior. In fact WHO AM I to feel superior over others. I'm just a student eager to learn. As if eager haha, most of the time everything quite boring here. Especially during classes.

Anyway, all I can say right now is UTP Aikido family is slowly getting bigger and we're getting stronger (hopefully '___'. I seriously doubt about that ). Feel free to come and join cause don't worry all the seniors are very friendly. 

Regards
ZazaZahidah


Comments

Popular Posts