Break the Rules - Tremolo Buskers

Tremolo Buskers
Hey hey guys, its my birthday today hahaha. And I'm feeling good myself even though there are still a lot of works to do. Recently though on the 29th March 2015 I participated with Tremolo Buskers to perform at dadadada event. (Some critics may be pointed to the event thus name of event is kept secret, if you know it then ssshhh. keep it secret)

Personally it wasn't the best experience performing though I learnt to play the Cajun. It was really my first time being a percussionist. I don't mind at all. But I really really hate being a musician that is being played around by politics during the event.

So during performing I sang Emeli Sande - Read all about it. Of course for this particular event there are some restrictions. (I have to sing the song monotonous all the way - don't ask me why) I don't like the restriction. Personally I am a rebellious kind of girl. If I conform to society I won't be skating around the campus with my longboard. I don't conform to the word femininity in girls.

If I conform to society, I won't be taking engineering at all. People kept saying 'engineering are for men'. Bullshit. Ahh well, all in all, this event would be a tremendous one if only if there is no such things as politics.

So hey I made a pact to myself, to never ever being played around by politics and must always enjoy music and if I hate music because of something else then quit, better yet don't ever get involve with it, Never ever pretend that you like it. Cause the truth is you don't and no one can change how you feel.

Till today I can't believe I did what I did. Performing something that I don't like. Well anyway I learn something that day. and I vow to keep my promise that I made to myself.

Selfie at front gate of UTP

On the Way to the event

Singer with guitarist

Tremolo Buskers

Performing 1

Instrumental by guitarist


Crowd view
Side view


Check out the crowd man

Comments

Popular Posts