REVIEW: Food at Hard Rock Cafe Penang


Hi peeps, long time no hear from you guys. Things are quite busy lately especially when it is finally at the end of the year. Hopefully, everyone survives yet another year and we will be facing many more challenges next year. Bear in mind that those challenges makes you even stronger. Let's just say that I've visited some of the best places towards the end of this year and that is.........Hard Rock Cafe Penang. Another go to places for youngster or elderly with a young soul.

I'm not so sure how the cafe goes during the night cause I went to dine during lunch hours. Though I believe that the atmosphere could potential go insane. Top with band performances, warm lighting and great dining setting, Hard Rock Cafe Penang do give the utmost experience for music go-ers and food hunters.

Original Legendary Burger
What we ordered that day was Original Legendary Burger, Hickory Smoked Ribs and two orange juices. What an insane menu! The burger was enormous. Honestly, even there's two of me, still we won't be able to finish it in one go. The burger is topped with smoked turkey bacon which gives the crisp texture. I've ordered it to be medium rare and it was splendid. The sauce is delicious as well and served with chips/fries coated with its own seasoning. Phenomenal.

For Hickory Smoked Ribs, the texture of the beef is very smooth. They must have smoked it for a long time as you can actually simply ripped apart the beef from the bones while still having all the incredible juices within. The sauce, however, is too sweet for someone like me. Anyone that is not too keen with Texas style sweetness then please reconsider to not order this unless you share it with someone else. After several bites, you tongue can tend to refuse the flavor. 

Hickory Smoked Ribs
Top with the delicious meals are two orange juices that are, unfortunately, served in a glass that I believe was pre-made in a bottle. How do I know that, I asked for no sugar orange juices and the waiter said its not possible cause they only have it in bottles. The drinks are expensive as well for something that is not made from the kitchen but hey at least the meals compensates.

Would I got there again though? For food maybe, for burgers yes definitely but for smoked ribs? Well, will have to think that again. Another strategy I will do next time though is to order various kinds of food and let my family have a piece of everything. That way your appetite will not reject the food at the end of the last bites. 

Two meals with two drinks cost us RM160+. I could be paying similar amount of money to a better restaurant though. I'm not sure about other sets of meals but do let us know if its worth it. Let's just say I'm still happy after dining. I believe we paid more for the dining experience and atmosphere instead.

Zaza Zahidah @ HardRockPenang

Follow me in instagram @dadazazatwin




Comments

Popular Posts