Charity Run

My twin got so tired during the practice and decided to walk.
I look around the net as usual and suddenly I came across an online poster that say Charity Run. Life for now is too boring so well why not I give it a try.

After a few practice, some flashback came across in my mind. I remember when I first ran on the field in primary school at the age of 9. I always score either number 2 or 3. But never the first one. I still remember my competitors. Especially this one little girl. She ran so fast. I cannot catch up with her. I wonder what happen to her.


We didn't talk to each other since we separate schools after that. However I do remember that, since then on I've always participate with any marathon, cross-country, jogathon and sprinting. Now what makes this one interesting is the charity part. I want to congratulate all the committees whom have participate and worked hard for the event. Congratulations also to the participants whom have woke up early in the morning just to give support to the event because I know how hard is it to wake up in the morning. I have trouble waking up this morning myself. However, thank you to the participants, your donations and concerns are very much appreciated. Hopefully, the donations money will be given to the right people and it could help people who are in need of it.

Got to think of it, It is been half a year since I jogged and ran. So I have built a plan to make me on my feet again. The reason I wanted to so is because I didn't want to look so bad in running. Haha. So there you go, I jogged from my hostel, around the whole campus till I reach my hostel again. Luckily I manage to do so but what happen was my feet got hurt so bad that I have to rest for 4 days or so. Dancing at night wasn't helping at all. It worsen my leg a little bit plus I fell from my longboard and I injured my knee. Not to mention, my twin almost rip hand off during AIKIDO pratice. Fortunately, it wasn't too bad. Lucky me. I still could participate in the race.

My twin and my friend after the practice.
There wasn't a lot of girls who joined this run. So easier for me I guess. I get number 3 and the price is a trophy and a water bottle signed by the famous Datuk Lee Chong Wei. Lucky me.

The route for the boys was a bit challenging but I also manage to complete it during the practice. Even though I almost this close to faint but fortunately I didn't.  

Today was so awesome, I also knew some of the runners. I didn't expect they will participate in this kind of event. But I guess everyone came just to have fun right. No stress at all. Just like a healthy normal being, we join this thing to run and jog during the morning and to get some exercise. I'm sure students here in UTP need some time with exercising. Studying too much also not good right.

My friend ask me, how on earth you have the energy and the will to jog the whole campus. They say again that, they will definitely give up. When I think about it. I got this habit of whenever I'm stress out, I will go out there and started jogging and running. The sports kind of build my self-motivation and spirit. That is why I jog a lot. I hope that, to whoever out there who failed to love sports. You could find some of motivation from it. 

Looking at the sun around 8 AM in the morning.

My friend ask me again, how do I know so  much about sports? I guess its been like 10 years I participate in all kind of sports. Experience could take you all the way. That is why I know what to do before and after jogging and what not to do during jogging.

To my friends you have found that sports is really hard thing to commit with. I hope you guys don't feel stress out because of it. Just appreciate the environment when you jog around. That is the first reason why I join jogging in the first place. I love the environment, the fresh air, the sound of birds chirping and meeting new people. So I guess if you into the environment you'll definitely going to love sports.

Have some revive to boost up some energy.

Feel damn tired after the run. Time to take some rest.
So there you go. The story of my 1st June 2013. Time to get healthy and exercise. Feel the positive energy and move forward in life. Be active and well balance with studies and your own happiness. 

Let's be you.
ZazaZahidah




Comments

Popular Posts