MUAY THAI FIGHT NIGHT UTP VS. TAYLOR'S


It was a very busy week for me especially when everyday I have dance practice but UTP got a very special event for everyone and event I don't want to miss the chance. On the Saturday night of the 22nd June 2013, UTP Muay Thai club had organized an event for all the potential Muay Thai fighters in UTP to have a chance of duel with fighters from Taylor College. Real fights live, who would have resist that right.

Even though on the same day, there was another event made by the Red Sonata Fiesta team but however the heat for Muay Thai fight night is still not dissipated away. I believe that people with classical and musc value will enjoy themselves with Red Sonata Fiesta event whereas the opposite character will definitely enjoy the fight night. As for me I chose to go to the fight night because its something extraordinary event for UTP to have.

My first view when I set my foot in the Hall, I could see a big arena in the middle of the hall and the spectators circles the arena just like how we usually watch it in the movies. I can't believe the committee can make all the things happened. They must have worked really hard for this to happen. I was surprised with the crowds also because they were amazing. Especially all the foreign students, they definitely bring the heat to the stage. 

There are six fighters in total and really a blessed from UTP. We won with 4-2 results defeating Taylor's fighters. I hope that all the fighters keep up the good work and training so that the same achievement can be repeated next year. I've watched last year fights and the result wasn't astonishing as this year but however a specific fighter from UTP caught my attention. His name is Thabo. He definitely have the fighter in him and he fight good. So I really am waiting to watch his fight this year.

So during the night the first fighter is Razali a student from UTP dueling with one of Taylor's college fighter. From overall of the fight, I could see that he have a slight problem at his left side. I'm not saying as if I am a professionals in this thing but this is what I observed. Every time he will get blow after blow from his left side so I think better he work on that one before making another fight next year.

The second fight was really a turning point from UTP. At first Taylor show UTP who is the daddy but starting from second round, UTP give blow after another to Taylor without the dampened of his energy. However, UTP is tired and this gives the chance to Taylor to strike and alas giving UTP only defensive position throughout this second fight. And Taylor Won the second fight. It is an obvious result but even so both of the fighters should improve themselves better for upcoming fights.


Long and short of the night could be felt by all the spectators and at such our fighters in weakness, the spectators will definitely cheers for them  and maybe at some point they will realize that we do support them till the end of their last fight in the arena. 

The last fight of the day was the fight from Thabo. He is a huge man under the super heavy weight category. His opponent wasn't too bad at all. From the fight I could see that even a guy that I think could never be thrown onto the mat but Taylor fighter prove me otherwise. The most epic fight of the day. I can't believe with my own eyes that Thabo is being hugged upwards and pushed to the ground. That definitely somehow may have stripped his spirit away but that ain't weaken him now. For the second round, he quickly finishes his opponent by giving him punches and kicks. Finally after few minutes, Thabo give that one strike injuring his opponent. Making him gave up for the rest of the fight. Just like last year fight, he subdue his opponent by making injuries to them.

I truly hope that UTP Muay Thai team will keep up the good work and may they win other fights next year. Of course a little bit of advice to anybody out there, 

you may feel hurt, you may injured yourself, you may have many bruises and pains, you may felt ashamed and even you may loose the one that you care but that is not the reason for you to not wake up again. Because everybody deserves a second chance. Every body deserves a chance to fight back to what they believe in even though sometimes its hard for people to believe in you. But what important is you believe in yourself.
This is ZazaZahidah after an havoc night. Good night and peace out.

Comments

Popular Posts