How only it took as short as a glance to change everything.


It was the day of the parade and like any other participant I am sure that she is also nervous and excited on how its going to be. But it have never occurred in her mind that someone special could have bring happiness to the depth of her heart. The weather was a bit cold but the night slowly getting warmer as her heart will. I am sure of that. And there was this gentleman. Playing, fooling around with his friends. He also have no slightest idea that he will meet his love at that very night. They have never met and it was the last 3 days before the festivals ended. How I wish they met earlier but the universe has it twisted plan and will. We will never know what will happen. But towards the end, then they know what will change their heart and I am the witness of everything.

The parade was an ordinary one but because it will be the last day of parade, the musicians started to play their music even though the parade was almost ended. But not one that I regret that I have to dance along with the music because due to that, I get to witness one of the happiest story in some others' life. When the music was playing and the musicians was also dancing around, I saw a young lady dancing together making the crowd more lively. She never get tired and I saw her attract everyone at the side walk to dance along with the music. Everything about her action caught my attention. How she dance, how she smile and how she enjoy moving around talking to people, conveying message through her dance.

But then I saw her stumbled to a guy and he wore a snow cap and he also dancing around. Her glows on her face caught his attention. He dance with her and that precise moment, I saw that they have only one world and it is theirs and theirs only. No one is at all in it. This is what I say, a click in one meeting and love at the very first sight. I was touched when I saw them, they have never smiled so sincere before, all the smiling was the mask of all dancers but today it proves that dancing can also make you smile. Especially when with someone you love the most.

But all good things must come to an end and also their world. After the closing ceremony fireworks launched through the night sky, they say goodbye and swore that they will keep that memory. Nothing will change and nothing will. They were very sure that they will never meet again because both of them are from different country, different nationality. So goodbye to their little world, now its time to get into the reality, a place where painful truth lies.

Inspired by true events and stories. By ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts