Shout Out About Life

So here I am again, wanting to write something since I flew back from Korea. Its been days I guess and now I know what to write. I guess its about friendship this time. I had fun practicing dancing for a competition and after that most of my friends take their own different ways. We had options but returning back wasn't it. Some people have to graduate, some people have to go through their semester break. Whatever it is, it means that we will never seeing each other again or at least for some certain period of time.


Dancing brings us together, music brings us together and many others too. Reunion and departing is everyday around us. Whether we realize it or not. One thing for sure and I learn this from a very dear friend. It doesn't matter whether we reunite, whether we departed because one thing that we should treasure the most are the memories with them. Because they are the one that shape you into whatever you are now. I agree very much.

A process of life I guess. They make you strong, emotional, feeling alive at the same time. I have too many friends out there that actually matters to me even though it doesn't look as if I care. I may not look care but I know that each memories with them are something precious. Something that you don't want to throw away. Even when you get bullied or hurt, don't felt pity, worthless of yourself. Take it as a positive feedback to your life. Say 'Thank you' to them for doing it.

Because you know you'll get stronger, tougher and probably smarter in life. I once get hurt so many times by a group of friends, but now I know whom to be with, whom not to, whom are truly good friends and I know some are just self centered being. I learnt my lesson. I mean life will take as far as you can go, and we all meet some new friends and we have to be smart about it. I know a person that keep his friends with him all the time, ended up he have no life of his own. True friends' life revolve around you as well not just your life.

Why getting stuck at the same place? Move around and you can see your life as far as it can go. Don't be so limited of yourself. But make sure to improved ourselves too as time passes by because being yourself without improving is something that we should avoid. The world changes time to time, the universe changes time to time and yes I guess we should too. One day I hope that we all could look back and see ourselves before. How we all changes from an immature teenagers to one that are really capable of doing extraordinary things.

Most importantly trust yourself right. Every single steps in our life is made by our own. Others are just like catalyst in our decision. That is why it is equally important to have good people around us because good product comes from good catalyst. Take your memories steps back and see what kind of foolish decision you nearly make and the one who stops you from doing it are the one that you should treasure. If it weren't for them, who knows what you are now. Life is about good decision, we should strive for it. But then some are just not that lucky. They need our help and the help of god. Give them a helping hand sometimes because that might be your right decision in life.

Life goes on but we have the right to shape it like we want it to be. ZazaZahidah


Comments

Popular Posts