Things I hate in the world



There are times in every human being, they will say 'I hate it when this happen'. I agree to things that are very justice but I will be immature then to think that everything in the world should be play by the book. There is no such things as 'When you do bad, you'll get punished'. I prefer using this phrase instead 'When you'll lucky, the people that done bad things will be punished' because except the fact that there are still people out there that is not lucky enough and I consider myself in that kind of group.

So here are the list of things that I hate in this world.

1. The strings/cable/connection to obtain power in the world.

I hate this fact the most. My friend told me this but I refuse to believe it. He said 'everything in the world need connection'. I don't want to believe it and I refuse to believe it because if I did then it is another meaning to say that whoever poor people out there, it doesn't matter whether you work hard or not, you just don't have any connections and that means there are no ways for you step forward in your life.

I believe that work hard and talent should provide you the opportunity. Not mere connections.


2. People take advantage from your mistakes

There is this one fellow man whom follow every rules in the contract in the process to obtain loan for his business. But then even following rules, he can't get what he wants and ended up in the verge of bankrupt. In other world, liars and cheaters that are all around us trying to screw us up and take advantages to what is going on in our life. People make mistakes and these mistakes are meant for lesson learnt. But it is not ethical to take advantage of it. When people are having problem, it is not just the problem is the problem. There are few other things become related to it.

For example, the man not just having loan problem, others will be what money will he use to pay his house? If he have children and wife, what is left for him to support them? How bout the man's children, their school? Education don't come cheap this days. When one problem occurred there are bound to have few problems too so why some people take advantages of this? The world is cruel enough already but I guess cruel world happens because the cruel people in it right.


3. You need money for everything

Money can't buy happiness but happiness can be obtain with money. Haven't we forget the carefree children when we were a child. Do we even care about money? No, definitely not. But life shape you to be greedy, stingy. What is life and society to tell you what you don't want to be. And most people that I know, fell directly to the track-of-life trap. When life tell you to be stingy they be stingy. If life tell you to be greedy, they be greedy and they forget easily that life has no right to make decision for us.

I have face many mature adult (So as they called themselves) out there that still fighting for fortune whereas they did not need it. Or many more that steal other's right of equally money to be distributed to them.


4. Rich people become richer

Fact and I don't need to say much. Look at all the schemes out there that purposely advertise for rich people, I bet everyone know and experience some of this impact in your life. Nevertheless, there are beauty to it. So not to worry, we always have to look at the positive sides of things. Poor people take years to be wealthy, but this years spent is like a module of training of perseverance and when one become rich they will spend it wisely though this is not hundred percent true. Sometimes they just forget who they were and start to follow the aristocrat way of life.


5. Women life are fooled around by men with ego and pride highest as Mount Everest.


I've seen another person's life and she was dear to me. Her whole was played around by egoistic man. He won't listen to her nor he will grant her wishes even as simple as going to back to university to study. I pity her of course, if he let her to study and graduate, her life won't be as hard as it is now. But what else can be done, that was in the past and now she waste her remaining life doing the things that she have no interest to.


So did what I read in the book titled 'Half the sky'. Because a house wife is not earning anything for the house, her husband beat her and do as he please. Isn't it correct that I think a man thinks that he is one step higher that a woman when woman are not educated? Of course this is not a sweeping statement. I believe there also men that care for women. However, because there are some guys out there that still think they are one lever higher than the women that makes women to be more independent, more educated and more of them dedicated their life in studies, research and career. As you can see, lesser and lesser women take marriage as a final result in their life.

Because I was surrounded by egoistic man and a conservative lifestyle, I tend to grow up challenging men proving that sometimes women can also do the same. If they can do it, I can do it too. My life was all about proving that women are as much competitive, independent as men. But I agree that was when I am ignorant, because I realized that these men are not worth it. Some girls are not promoted because their bosses think that they can't think, can't make important decision. Well you guess wrong sir, these girls have potential.

I know it is hard to prove things. to prove that we are not weak. That is why we need to step ahead, be more into education and learn things that can  surpass our own intelligent. Go back to school and it is never too late for anything. In fact it (education) makes you, all girls out there to make decision that could save you from hundreds of mental abuse.


Maybe some people out there have experience with this issues and I'm just telling about it. But whatever it is, I hope that we try to at least be kind to people and think that this is the land of god. Who are we to do such a thing to another human being.

Are we not all trying to survive? Why don't we help each other instead?

ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts