Your accent came from where?


Haha this video is dedicated to all people out there who your friends thinks/thought your accent is more then enough. I don't know if I am part of the category because haha I do believe I have little of accent a bit here and there. Not deep accent though.

My best friend thought that I came from a wealthy family because of it. I don't exactly have a standard Malaysian English style. I think this partly because as I could remember, I have an English tutor from overseas. I don't know where she came from because I was very small when I started learning English. So I guess the accent was from her and I started growing up with English that doesn't sound local. 

So to be clear haha never ever be loud. I mean come on, be subtle with your accent but make sure that everyone understand. That is what important the most. You don't want to end up looking annoying right. 

Something funny to watch during this holiday

ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts