PETRONAS Soaring The Eagle 2014


After a long week of study week and final exams, I thought I could roam the world in freedom and joy but no! Somebody just doesn't want me to do so. I got an email saying that I have to join an event. 6 days duration at Port Dickson Negeri Sembilan and it is compulsory. No backing out unless some very important things came up but that is unlikely the case.

So I have to join it whether I like it or not. I talked to my few other friends about the event but they said that I will miss my best chances of having fun. I doubt it really. How can people have fun if the thing you will be learning is only study skills and more study skills. Boring presentation bla bla bla bla bla........

Anyway I give the STE (Soaring the Eagle) a chance. But heyyy things are not that bad after all. I have the best moments of my life. I get to know people, not in a boring way though. They are all crazy. At the end of the event, I knew that everyone is as crazy as I am haha. Very cool indeed. Make jokes 24/7, My stomach wants to burst every time we start our classes. 


Misses my group mates even more though. They are crazy ass man hahaha. Not once that I felt the regret of joining the event. Yeah at first that I counted days of when all this crappy bullshit gonna end but soon I just forget about it. And at the last day, we all wishes that STE should be a little bit longer. But hey, good things ends too so we say our goodbyes soon after the event end.

But it doesn't matter, memories are made. And I'm glad that I am a part of it. 


p/s: Missing all the crazy girls hahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts