Interlaken Switzerland: Top 5 reasons for vacation


Interlaken Switzerland, I dare say, is one of the best destination in Switzerland. The place has it own persona and personality that I think many travelers would enjoy. Especially ones that have particular interest with mountainous area, clean stream, river and lake. Top 5 reasons why I love Interlaken and I'm pretty many would love it too are:


1. Relaxing destination
Interlaken Switzerland is one of the destination that absolutely has the spa and resort vibe. It gives you the ultimate relaxation with outstanding mountainous view and cool, fresh air that is set to give you the most relaxing time of your life. Though for party goers you will however feel bored with the monotonous surrounding. I would not suggest Interlaken the next destination to be if that what you after.

I stayed there not even one night but though the landscape and the beauty of Interlaken, Unterseen and Spiez had never left my mind. Not at all.


2. Outstanding Landscape
From Frankfurt, I then went on the night train and went all the way to Spiez and later on to Interlaken and Unterseen Switzerland. The train ride will take you through the mountains and the spectacular lake will be at the side of the track. Above picture is the view from Spiez just 1 - 2 minutes away from the Spiez train station. The only difference is half top of the mountain was totally covered with snow. We went there during the winter and the weather was very nice and fresh.


3. Easy Commute
Interlaken have several train station that could ease your way of commute. The train stations around Interlaken and Utterseen are Interlaken West and Interlaken East. I am not sure though what is the rate / price of the train journey because I went there using my EuroStar train ticket package.Which I found it to be affordable to go around your preferred destinations.

Spiez also have their own train station therefore commuting to spiez is far more that easy. The journey to such sight will also blew your mind away as the train run along the side of a beautiful lake and the mountainous area across the lake is very beautiful and majestic.

4. Away from the rat race (cool and fresh air)
All the mountainous area provides cool and fresh area. For someone that needs some time away from the rat race will definitely enjoy Interlaken and Utterseen. It gives some sort of relaxation and spa-like environment to the environment seekers.




5. Romantic Destination for couples.
Because of it natural and relax environment, no wonder there are such Romantic Hotels options in Trip Advidsor webiste. I wonder what kind of service will the hotels provide??

Have you been to Interlaken? Let me know what you think about it.
Zaza Zahidah

Comments

Popular Posts