A silent message for all of us



Hello again you guys, today mark again another sad story in my life. After one year and a half of studying. I finally have my first 4 months break. After this break, my friends from another batch will have their turn to have their first 4 months break. So deduced from that situation, I won't be seeing them for the next 8 months. That is definitely a really sad thing for me.

To me they are not just friends, they are family and family help each other out no matter what is the situation is. I felt blessed when I met them for the first time and I felt blessed for knowing them really well. Luckily during all the time with them throughout the year, I minimize using my cell phone whenever I'm with them. I get to know them better now. Don't let the gadget all around you slipping you away from what is real in front of you.

We had some crazy things we did during holidays and such. Sleeping at the beach whenever we feel like it, going all around the state of Perak and movie marathon. Even though, we act like junk, being kid all over again but we make sure that each of us doing good in exam. My sister keep on doing study group for them and I could see their friendship really well.

Life is only once but that doesn't matter I guess, because they have found what is truly in their life. So to you guys of OKB out there, appreciate everything you have because if you don't, you going to lose it. Treasure it for every second of your life.

Life only once so treasure it. Peace out
ZazaZahidah



Comments

Popular Posts