UTP Gamelan Album Launching

 

Once again its exciting to participate in one of the greatest event of the year. This time it wasn't to celebrate us or anybody else in the dancing group but it was to celebrate the success of UTP Gamelan team on launching their very first album. The title of the album is Gatra Pertama. Congratulation to Sanggar Kirana UTP Gamelan Group.

The event wasn't just participate with lecturers and UTP workers but it also participated by exchanged students from Spain, France, Austria and Japan. Furthermore, we very much welcome all the UTP partners that involve with the industries. Their presence really set the mood of the event. I get to know some of the exchanged students and Shouko san was the best. She great me with smiles and with her yukata, she look wonderful and very lady like. Hope to be seeing her soon in UTP. Same goes to other exchange students, welcome to UTP. Even though your stay here will be as short as two weeks, but we welcome you with warm hearted.

Speaking of dancing, I am more than glad that finally there are about 3 groups of dancing styles here in UTP. It was never distinguish how many are the groups that are legally involve for any UTP event but because of the invitation from UTP to these dancing group, I could see the differences. There are banggra, an indian culture dancing group. They dance splendidly, nice choreograph, nice stage pattern and most of all extraordinary energy on stage. They bring hype music and everyone was astonished with their energy and synchronization on stage. Next is the Interbeatz, student interest group that caught the attention of everyone. Their performances in break dancing was more that wonderful. It somehow trigger me back to active again in break dancing. Although I am not really good at it.

Now after that, UPAG is the only group that dances varieties of dances but mostly Malay dances. We dance more than 5 dances during that day and the only thing I remember was how hectic the backstage was. Trying to figure out the props, tidy up all the costumes and headgear, it was definitely tiring. I got a migraine after that, but thanks with the help of many the event was a quite successful one. 


 

The event took place at Marriot Hotel Putrajaya and even though I wasn't in the mood of anything but still things must go on. I'll be leaving UPAG soon, depends on a certain situation, so I decided to do my best fro the Korea competition and until then, let's just enjoy what more to come. I enjoy the event especially the singing part done by Ku Azmi from UTP. He had a wonderful voice, and I felt in love, with the voice of course. As a singer in my band, I know exactly how he felt before the performances so a lot of words of encouragement was given to him. Congratulations to them all. They have done so many to make the event joyful and happening.

 

We enjoy ourselves, despite all the discouragement happen between us. Despite all the misunderstood between us, despite all the negativity, we go on. Help each other out. But things almost at end and certain things should be stop and I am stopping myself for now. My life after this won't be as exciting as before but if I am happy with it, less stressful then why not. What is enough, is enough. It is matter of decision. Life is about the decision that you made and live your life with the consequences.

So again peace out with ZazaZahidah saying maybe the final words about UPAG.

Comments

Popular Posts