Jungle Tracking at Taiping


I won't be jungle tracking these days. Not in a million years. Until, until my goddamn lecturer for Recreational and Adventure subject made us do it. Camping and all. Moreover, I always hate this one girl and turns out she was our vice president for the class. So they asked 'why you hate her so much?'. I'm not an insane girl that hate people for how they look. I don't like people for how they act around me. 

See this girl have left my group during all the work and came back again and claim she was part of the group. A person would be an angel if he/she does not pissed off when she did that. I have to stay up till 6 am in the morning and 8 am I still have to go to class. Imagine that happen for 3 days. Oh my god! Seriously lady! I am working my ass off with dancing and still have to attend to this matter. It was horrible.

The hatred is still there people. It still there. I am never happy during this subject. Literary never happy, it was pain in the ass and I totally hate it. However not all good things we put aside. At least I know a great place for jungle tracking. The tracks were insane and everyone agreed. I saw a 60%-70% slope and luckily it wasn't raining.

'The tracks was way high up but nothing more than adventure' I thought. So I packed up couple bottle of revive and heads up. Overall I still hate the whole motives of Recreational and Adventure but worth a try.

ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts