The secret we tell to everyone.

There are times when I felt that I am not being honest to myself. Most of the time really. Because of the little secret we have. We tend to be really conserve to ourselves and yes sooner or later depression might step in front of your door. Its either you open the door and solve the problem or stay in the house and keep on pretend that the door bell never rang.

Some people like me take on music seriously. It helps me a lot. Express my expression and help me understand the way non-musical people would. So will dancing. Traditional dance takes me away from the reality. You take a moment back thinking and after that I respond to the surrounding. There are many ways that can help people go far from the things that we hate the most. So....... What are the remedies for yours? Is it you best friend? Your diary? Might be singing? Painting?

To be truthful, it take time to know exactly what you want. People make mistake and I'm telling you judgemental people will always be judging. Haters will always gonna be haters. There are no changes to that. So whats important is you. Don't give a sh*t to what other people say. Its not them living your life, you are so why it bothers you????

Yes I'm not saying that things going to be easy but I'm saying this
'We are once good people and good people stays in one circle.If you don't feel belong maybe its time to change. Be on the good side coz you might born in the wrong circle at the first place'
ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts