Look Up


I am pretty much agree with all the thing that been said in this video. Once I went to a restaurant and we ate happily but something disturb me is the family that sat next to our table. The dad always with his phone. Come on dad its not like you scroll down twitter or facebook. Even work can wait. Weekend is for family.

Then I saw the mom. She always with her Ipad. Her stress frowning face was clearly showed. Literary I know that she is doing some work. But during dinner??? Really? She said something that time, but I can't hear it was too noisy there but nor did the family members. Everyone was too busy with their gadgets of their own. A simple nod or pretending we hear them but truthfully we are with friends on facebook that barely know us.

Now everyone know about kids. They always follow their parents and I am not surprise at all. Everyone was too busy with what they can attend later. This is not about the family alone. Personally this is for every family out there. To not too carried away with work or other things that not as important as your family.

So Look up from you phone and SHUT down that display.
ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts