Investment Book by Third Party: Updated Notice by ASNB Malaysia


So just recently I've read the Utusan Malaysia newspaper and Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad made an announcement. Any  movement for third party investment book such as updating the book or bank in to the account will not be allowed unless you filled up the permission form for the respective representative to update your account. I mean it is quite troublesome but I am sure the act is done to ensure our investment safety.

To anyone that need that form you can actually print it out at www.asnb.com.my. For specific link you can click http://www.asnb.com.my/forms/Surat%20Kebenaran%20Wakil.pdf

You can actually view the notice yourself at the home page of www.asnb.com.my. To view it directly you can click http://www.asnb.com.my/notispenting/BM/Notis%20Makluman%20latest.pdf

As an investor it is essential people to actually keep updated with your own account. Don't be oblivious about it because any miss-action regarding your account you should notice it first.

The updated announcement for investing in 2014 
ZazaZahidah

Actually why they do such thing? Can anybody care to tell?

Comments

Popular Posts