Sliding Gloves by Bern at Wheel love Skate

Last time I bought my longboard at Wheel Love skate. Seeing all the friendly staff there, I eventually felt comfortable to buy my first longboard. To be frank, especially to the one who just recently venture in this sports they kind of having this uncomfortable feeling. Whether we will be judge if we chose different boards then norm. Or being look stupid because we asked so many questions. But good thing Wheel Love skate staffs are friendly and ask away any questions. They can answer you.

The procedure of buying this sliding gloves is very simple. Just give them a call or if you short of prepaid just whatsApp them and they answer you immediately. Even though I currently live in Perak, I am able to purchase this sliding gloves. They just post it to you. Simple life right I don't have to go anywhere, everything can be done through the net.

Shout out to people out there: I LOVE INTERNET!
ZazaZahidah

Comments

  1. http://www.vhs.com.pk/d_sliding-gloves/1_49_0_415.html

    we are manufacturer of longboard,snowboard gloves, ski gloves, all kind of sports gloves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts