Leessang appearance in Malaysia is dissapointing?


So I've read the response article from mymetro newspaper regarding Leessang appearance in Malaysia. For them it was not as exciting when Lee Kwang Soo came here. The only one hour showcase is disappointing due to the activity that aren't as memorable compare to Lee Kwang Soo event. I wasn't wiling to pay that much for concert or showcase but if I did paid for it  will expect much more. Its not Leessang fault as for the unmemorable event but due to the lack of creativity of the organizer.

They perform for about only one hour and 15 minutes. For me, I rather at least they perform for 2 hours. MyMetro elaborated more as if the organizer trying to rush things and I don't understand why. I stop here now and let viewers who want to know more click at the link below and read the full article by MyMetro.

http://www.hmetro.com.my/myMetro/articles/Leessangtakmenyengat//Article/index_html


Music Response
ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts