A True Companion of The Forgotten


What is true companion? To me a companion is the one who can give support to us and love us no more matter how bad we fall. How high we reach and how far we go. So, why is it so hard to find a true companion to us?

I guess the are several reasons that could explain this. One, maybe we have not found our true companion yet. There are hundreds of millions of people and the question is how many are the true companion of us? That is the one question that we should ask ourself. Probably the one beside us is only companion for show not the true one.

I hope from the video above, we could learn something about our companion and hopefully we also could be a good companion to others. I really hope that the people in this world change their ways to the betterment of mankind and to the nature and environment.

Let us not be cruel to other and to ourself. Like my mother used to say. Don't think about the impact that might come to us. Think about the impact that might be on people. Cause that impact that could change the way we act. With that thinking we will always try to not be at people nerves and also be able to help them at all cost.

To those who feel that there is no way out. I hope this post help you to realize that no matter how disappointed you are. No matter how low you felt, how hard you fall. The are people around that still cares about you. I wish you could find them soon. Never ever give up.

This is ZazaZahidah saying goodnight and hopefully some changes could be made in every peoples' life after seeing the video.


Comments

  1. Good poѕt. I leɑrn something totally new and cҺallenging on sites I stumvleupon on a daily basis.
    It will always be useful tߋ read content from other writers and use a little somethiing from their websites.


    Also visit mmy sіte :: buy twitter followers yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swеet blog! I found itt while surfіng around on YaҺoo
    News. Dߋ yօu have any tijps on how to get listed in Yahоo
    News? I've been tryіng for a while bսt I nnever seem to
    gеt there!Many thаnks

    My website :: buy twitter followers moneybookers

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off I would likee too say terrific blog! I had a quick question which
    I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your
    thoughts prior to writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my
    mind in getting my ideas out. I do take pleasure in wtiting however it just seems like the
    first 10 tto 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how
    to begin. Any recommenrations or tips? Thank you!



    Check out my website - buy twitter followers for $5 ()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first thing that might help would be having the suitable topic. It can be anything but u have to put your emotion to it. That is why I am able to center myself in the topic. N usually I don't always sit in front of the computer and start to type, I could be writing it somewhere first. That way I won't forget the story and the emotion that I want to project.

      Hope this helps =D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts