Behind the scene with girls in UTP AIKIDO


Hey hey HEY there. What is up with you guys. I know that new semester is just started so things quite a little out of hand or even the way around. Just like me, the past few weeks was really boring. So here I am writing to you all about the one thing that keep me focus the most. AIKIDO.

UTP AIKIDO club is a, I can say it is a new club. But I heard it before that AIKIDO was here in UTP few years back. I don't know what happen to it but I'm glad it came back alive. A thousand thanks to the High Committee that make this thing happen till today and a thousand more to the members that still eager to learn the arts of AIKIDO.

You know they say to build one is just half the journey. To maintain it, is the problem. I guess about club is maintaining it. Sadly a few days back, we are not on the list of clubs because of a certain issues. But I'm glad to say that the issues is solved and AIKIDO is back on operation. Luckily, with the constant work and support from the committee of Aikido, we could do our work briskly and not at all with stress. 


I really hope that this year recruitment gained the highest participants. Come on girls, join AIKIDO and feel the excitement with us. We all could make the club interesting. To join the club, you can just come to our booth during MMK May 13 on the 4th June 13 till 6th June 13 and register your name there.
Besides that, watch us in our catchy moves on the Thursday at 12-1 PM. 

Okay yes, like any other martial arts. You will feel boring during the first day of practice. And most people quit after that day. Only a few remains. Why is this happen? I guess because of AIKIDO is the way harmony, the new members become less patience to the things that we should take it slow such as practising all the ukemi (rolling). Whatever the reason is I can assure you, after some time and constant practice you will feel the arts in every movement of your body. 

I am not a black belt member, but I'm willing to learn more from our sensei. I don't now about other martial arts, however in AIKIDO we learnt to protect ourself even when we are in sitting position. Which is kinda cool right. In fact AIKIDO will teach you to be ready and alert at all time.

Our sensei, will at his possible try to equip all the members to the outside world. The world is scary and we cannot guaranteed that the worst case scenario won't happen to us. So I say let us better be prepared because in aikido, sensei will teach us to even deal with weapons and take control of the situation.

Come join us in AIKIDO and experience the new culture of this martial art.

Embrace new things.
ZazaZahidah








Comments

Popular Posts