Celebrating Raya 2013



Yesterday, on Friday, we had our last greeting of this semester. Among all the birthdays that we have celebrated together, among all the things we had done together, all the trips we have been but yesterday was the most meaningful ever. For a long time we have been there together and yesterday was alas another last time we could be together before going our own ways for this semester.

Yet we wish time wouldn't have been this short but we had our time together and our ways to celebrate. This seems may childish to most people but we have exchange cards of holidays among us and somehow I'm great full to have been given the chance to do that. We felt the honesty, the personalities and the warmth given by my fellow friends. There is nothing I say that could make me give up the memories and time that I have spent with them.

Some people chose to celebrate at an expensive restaurant or even at expensive trips and journeys but we almost every time gathered at a place where only the intention of togetherness among us. There is no need of expensive stuffs or expensive places to make us happy and knowing each other, there is only our heart and warmth. Nothing more than that. I'm not sure how long could true friendship will last but I hope, no matter how fairy tale or how childish this might seems but I hope it'll last forever.

 

Things will always come to an end but we can definitely decide what is the ending of it and I choose to be as far as I can from breaking up of what we have. Soon we will all break apart, finding our own ways in life but that doesn't mean we should stop and look back at what we are, at what we have and I hope all the memories will be apart of us and create us to be a much better person. We are created by our experiences and I hope this, our friendship, will be much more than it seems.

Love from ZazaZahidah and pearls of wisdom to everyone.

Oh by the way, Happy Eidilfitri to every Muslims out there and may you all have a blast with your love ones. 

Comments

Popular Posts