Reflection during the MAKK 2013


On the 17th August of the year 2013, I was away for a Geomatic Civil Engineering field trip and therefore I was unable to attend the MAKK 2013. It was a shame though for not being there. My team, Reflection did  a wonderful job and a lot of positive feedback was given regarding their performances. I proud for them and I wish they improve and therefore gain more interest in the entertainment field. 

Even though we are here in Institute technology of PETRONAS, learning engineering and technology instead of music but I hope this is another way for them to release stress and get some fun in music. I heard from others that they have definitely improve and the audience really love Faithfully by Journey. That song was presented by a singer, a keyboardist and a guitarist. So the main attraction is the singer and when the feedback was a positive, I expect that Reflection singer had improved tremendously and therefore I felt thankful. Congratulations to them all. 

I guess the negative feedback from the Ucity show is the lesson learnt. They have improved definitely. A person gave our singer a balloon during the stage as a present and that I marked as an improvement to him. Hopefully everyone improve and I also included. May we all embrace the music in ourselves and live in a wonderful life of music. 

However, I have to say goodbye to the Reflection pianist because he probably leave the band. But nothing is at lost. I am sure he will gain a greater things by that decision and he will forever be a Reflectionist. Nothing could change that. After MAKK 2013 I hope we earn a better place next time in UTP music entertaining circles.

Great life happen when we work for it. So don't give up!
ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts