Cruelty towards animals: Who are we as a civilised mankind?


When they asked what do you deserve for yourself? What do you actually reply? I deserve a second chance? I deserve another life? I deserve to do more than what is given?

But let me tell you this, when people asked me what I did to deserve a second chance, hopefully I say that I did everything I could to change the world. At least leave behind a different perspective of life. I hope, even though how ambitious I am and this might not be a reality for I am a small and timid person but I hope that I could change the world. I hope to see that no more fights, no more wars, no more cruelty to every living things on earth.

I know for every single second on earth that my words could never change things and that every person that felt the experienced should speak louder than me. However, I believe a constant reminder to every person out there that we could never stop fighting to what we believe. And every time I believe that we could achieve a world without hatred. A world with peace and the only distance between human are languages boundaries, tidal and waves between country.

When talking about cruelty, I applied to every living things on earth. Human, animals and even plants. For instance, the video above showed a direct cruelty to animals. If you think back, why do people used fur for? For warmth during winter? If it necessary, I think there is a better way to gather fur instead of killing and torture them. But talking about warmth, I'm sure there are new technologies out there that could give warmth to those people in winter without using fur. Don't the person felt the hurt and cruelty to them when they tortured the animals? Are they plain psychopath? When they watched the animals in agony, why don't they help them?

The same question could be asked to all those people out there whom are held responsible to the murder of hundred thousands of innocent people. I've read an article before, the funny thing is Hitler is accused to being a necrophilia because he had killed thousands of innocent people. Almost the same characteristics as a necrophilia. So how close are the boundaries of being sane to insanity? And insane to sanity? We have to watch out that sometimes, we follow a wrong person and the truth being oppressed, died away.

To the followers of many politician out there, I could say only this. Politics are dirty. They could be doing anything to win but even I don't know whom is wrong and whom is right. To get a solid truth is difficult because a very good and obedient person can sometime do bad things also but we could try to understand what is happening. Do a personal judgement after some evidences and try not to do a sweeping action. Analysis and critical thinking is needed for this, use your brain because it is not as simple as it seems.

And hoping for peace is not simple  but we can dream about it and we can also reach the reality of it. I believe in that and I hope you guys too.
ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts