Interbeat in Student Interest Group Show


Just recently, UTP Co-Curriculum unit had opened up the chances for every student out there to open a club under the Student Interest Group Department. This is a good plan to student here in UTP to get more experience in learning more about what they interest in. When I was  foundation student, life in UTP was a bit dull and mundane. Maybe I don't know more about the club that exist here in UTP but as I recalled back those years, there wasn't anything interesting that caught my attention. But now everything is different, UTP acknowledge all the clubs that are considered as Student Interest Group. 

Now life is a bit more exciting when, we have varieties more clubs such as Martial Arts (Taekwando, Aikido, Wushu), dancing (interbeatz -a dance group that I think was cool. They have participate in a lot of competitions and I guess it was time to expand their group. Getting more members), sports (squash, expedition and etc.)

To introduce these student interest groups, UTP Co-curriculum unit had conducted a Co-curriculum day and to me that day was exciting. My Wushu team performed there also but unfortunately, we don;t have any recording for that but I did get a small footage of Interbeatz performing collaborating with UPAG. My comment is this, Interbeatz can do better. I've seen them in action but at Co-Curriculum show they're dancing wasn't enough. Probably due to finals just around the corner, they haven't had enough time to practice. With all the due dates of assignment rushing in, we kinda get it.

So hopefully, they'll improve and UPAG should improves also. And we get to strive more with the clubs that we are more interested in. With this, I've intended to come up with Music performing Club but let's get to that later. 
ZazaZahidah


Comments

Popular Posts