Cheery Blossoms by Amy Pearce


So I manage to get the vibrant aqua green background. You check Amy Pearce's videos in youtube. She have all sorts of tutorial especially for beginners like me. I can draw. yes no doubt about that. But only if there is tutorial about it. If I just wing it that there will be 1000 ways of doing it wrong. It will look hideous and just throw it out of the window. Not worth keeping so I appreciate all the tutorials is youtube. You guys are awesome so keep it up.

After painting the background I proceed with painting the stems and the tree branch. After that proceed to the cherry blossoms. I did it quite okay. I am proud of it. At least painting ignorant like me can do such things. But one feedback is that my cherry blossoms look a bit harsh. No details on it. So I might try it again sometimes.

But I do hope I can wing it next time like all the professional artist do but like everyone said never jump if cannot walk. I agree to that statement so take it slow and learn from it. But what I don't like myself is, I don't have specific liking. I like everything so that can't make me great. 

Enjoy all the few days left of my holidays.
ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts