Wall climbing at MetroWangsa

Yesterday I had a fever but that doesn't stop me to feel the excitement of climbing the wall. I guess it helped me a lot. wall climbing isn't just about climbing or just about working those muscles but it helps you to think. Sometimes, when time is running out and your energy can't take your body weight anymore and you just won't surrender. So wall climbing teaches you to think fast and motivates you to go further. If you stuck there you won't feel the feeling on the top. Moreover, it teaches you to observe the rocks well and how you position your body to get the maximum advantages to you.

I love wall climbing but unfortunately my twin sister doesn't love it like I do. Although we can climb together but I guess she prefer other else than this. Luckily I got few friends that love to try this sports. Maybe next time we get to try again but using more challenging route. Its not very dangerous here at MadMonkeyz Climbing Gym. Its not that high so there will no injuries due to falling or whatsoever. Great for beginners, learners and anyone who one challenges also because this gym provide route that as well as challenging to anyone.

So this gym is very exciting and very good for people who sought out a different ways in healthy lifestyle. Maybe ordinary gym is too mainstream for you so why not give this one a try. I promise you feel so beaten up by the exercising, you just could lay down and sleep after a few sessions of challenging route. This gym also sells a few of climbing equipment to anyone that wanted an outdoor experience. As I recalled, they used to have climbing session outdoor at Bukit Damai (unsure about the name for awhile) near Batu Caves. You can asked about it there.

MadMonkeyz Climbing Gym situated at:

  • 19-1, Jalan MetroWangsa
  • 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Like them on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Madmonkeyzclimb/info) and read more about them. They have interesting post about climbing.

After an interesting day by ZazaZahidah




Comments

Popular Posts