Comic FIESTA 2013

Comic fiesta in Kuala Lumpur Convention Center. Awesome place ever. I mean not an awesome place but awesome event ever. Because it is comic fiesta so I expect loads of comic books but instead they have all the cosplay there and stalls selling all the stuff for the cosplay so I don't think it's really great but the games they play there even it out.

At first I was OK. Nothing excites me but then I ran into Kakashi character and I was like 'Oh My God thats Kakashi' and the I look to my left. There is another Naruto running around. Hahaha so that is what I am excited about. I manage to take few photos with the cosplay that I know. The Loki costume was the best I've seen that day.



That day was among the best of 2013. My day, that day was filled with mesmerizing the memories of childhood. I used to watch that cartoon, I used to watch that in a movies. I used to like that character, all sorts of statement came out from my mind.

ZazaZahidah







Comments

Popular Posts