Painting Sunsets with Love Birds.

Youtube gives us quite an inspirations sometimes. So as for me today. Searched pretty handful acrylic painting techniques and I am impressed with my own work. Especially when I have zero experience regarding painting.

The after effect of seeing my painting is 'Damn it! I can't actually believe I did that'. Really symbolizes that everyone can do whatever they think they can do. Just need the correct method and help.Internet nowadays, gives almost anything and everything.


Firstly what they teach is to wet the canvas first. That way you can actually have nice blending colors for the sunset effect. Nice even strokes and try to blend any actual lines that visible to the eyes. Because these lines attract the viewer attention. Unless you want it to attract attention then make it visible. In this case the tree and the birds are the focal attention. So that should be sharp lines and no blending effect take place.


1.Firstly wet the canvas and use orange first as the background and it become lighter as it reaches far end of the canvas. Leave a circle, that is where we position the sun. The opposite should be darker and I uses black. Only little black paint needed because it can overpower the orange. Lastly use white paint to the middle of the sun. Showing the brightness of it.



2.Then let it dry. After that you can paint the branches where the love birds will be. Take note that branches should be thicker and paint is thinner as it gets to the far end from the main branch. And Tadaaa! You can get an excellent tree branches and love birds. Mark the canvas with your signature and you get the feeling of being an artist haha.

Its just a simple tutorial on how to do it. Any questions feel free to ask. Don't ask a difficult one because I'm not a painter myself. Just trying and venture in new hobbies during this semester break. Maybe you should too. Right?

ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts