JESUS V MUHAMMAD!! | MUSLIM RESPONSE | MISCONCEPTIONS


All the misconceptions about Islam. It is said by people that are ignorant that Islam is not a religion of peace. The reason why Islam is one of a major religion in the world and it still has its follower even after centuries is because it is a religion of peace. Why would people have Islam as his/her religion if it weren't for it humanity concerns. Nobody wants a radical principle in their life unless a few lunatic out there that thinks killing is another way to solve things.

What I want to say here is not about someone else's religion but about ignorant and chatter box. I have one principle in life, never to believe people that are chatter box. First they talk a lot. Second, according to sunnah of the prophet Muhammad, people who talks a lot shows a lot of their witness. In other words, you'll look ignorant. 

Many times I talk as if I know everything but then at the end of the day. I know I am the one is foolish enough to say such things, I am the stupid one because of saying things that aren't suppose to say. So yah I mean especially when you are not the one that are expert to the specific field then don't say a word cause you will look like a fool. Just like when I watch the video above.

All I can do is laugh and hopefully no more ignorant comes from the same man again.
ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts