Painting dandelion with vibrant turquoise background

Just few days I show more inclination toward arts. Especially painting. Though I have never have any experience but I willingly to try my luck with painting. When I was small, I went to a painting institute here in Malaysia but never actually last. Kids easily gets boring I guess haha but however I'm trying again after almost 10 years of abandonment. Amy Pearce here knows how to explain very well.

So for beginner like me can actually follow her arts. I have my interest with her background choice and maybe you can try it. Its very simple and easy to follow.



So this is kind of my version. I manage to get the fading right. Not exactly perfect but who and what is right. 

I definitely satisfied with mine. See, I don't have to work hard just to get a beautiful background. Thanks to Amy Pearce, she really know how to explain well. At least it shows that I am not that rusty in painting.

This kind of background gives the fantasy like feeling.I think it will be brilliant if you draw night skies with the moon. The lighting is already at top notch.

For this one, I decided to paint dandelions and it actually quite easy. Who knows with the correct techniques you can actually paint. Even though you are not a real artist and painting is just a hobby at homes.

It may not look like a real painting yet but its better than nothing at all. I learnt to paint dandelions also by Amy Pearce. You should check out here youtube channel. Its full with arts and she explain in step by step manner. Which is really cool, you can actually do it.

I agree that my leaves should be a bit lighter because you can't see it with the black background. So maybe next time I try with a lighter color.

Painting made easy by Amy Pearce. You can follow her blog at http://herartfromtheattic.blogspot.com/. She sells many cool and very artistic painting for all arts lover out there.

ZazaZahidah.

Comments

Popular Posts