Painting misty forest (Black and White)

Here is another attempt for me. Painting the misty forest. I think I nailed it until my sister said its like seeing a forest through an eye. I was like 'what?!' haha. So then again what ever we do, we try the best to do it. But sometimes, its not that easy. You can 't just nailed it at first try.

Life is about trying again and again and again until you really sure you get it that time. Edison himself find 200 ways for a bulb not to work.

So I guess we can do the same also. We are human after all. But enough lecturing let me tell you about the painting.

The background had a vibrant black and white color. Both sides of the canvas I painted black and in the middle I painted with white paint. And the vibrant effect, I uses sponge. A smooth sponge blend in the color. Just dab it from the outer corner towards inside.

You can dab more black paint to give more vibrant effect, more contrast for the background. I saw people uses olive green color and black to create misty effect. Its up to you I guess. Choose color that gives more the mystery illusion.

One thing about my painting here, I can't really see the dimensions. So I'm not thoroughly happy with it but its a good first time trial. Maybe I try it again with different color background. So people tell me what is exactly the problem of my poor painting. I'll be happy to know about it.

ZazaZahidah

Comments

Popular Posts