Last Resort Eupho Battle of the Band 2015 Champion in UTP

From right Bassist, Second Guitarist and Drummer

I still remember the time when my band (Last Resort) won the battle of the band championship. It mark a history point in my life. I've been participating in Euphonious but had never been performing in finals and lastly, we made it. To be able to perform and fight for the champion tittle. We worked as hard as we can and strive for perfection. The Champion medal that we hold tightly that day was thanks to all musicians that make this dream came true.

Last Resort singer on my left and other were Civil Engineering Students batch 2012
The best part is that almost all of my course mate was there. They keep on giving me support and waiting diligently in the performing hall until my band starts to perform. They didn't even leave the hall after the final performances. They waited without knowing whether or not my band will be the champion that year. And finally all that waiting comes to a perfect moment when the MC announce Last Resort as the Champion for Eupho 2015.


The mesmerizing moment was when the MC announce my name as the best keyboardist in Eupho 2015. I can't believe my ears, I scream with rock-and-roll signatures hand held high and went up onto the stage to get my price. Last Resort's singer, Dan also been given the best male singer award for eupho 2015 and to make the event remembered even more, the best drummer awards goes to Last Resort 's Drummer Emei. The night was astonishing. Last Resort even received Best Self-Composed song award, thanks to Moha the composer of the song. Catch his latest tune at Amauri Edson Oliveira Rosa Jr. Youtube channel.  

I will definitely cherish Last Resort as the finest band among all. We all did have mistakes and argument but those misunderstanding paid off when all the hard work being reward with something much better.....our friendship, showmanship skills that we learnt from our leader and our arts being established as artists.

Watch our finale performance below:


Zaza Zahidah

Comments

Popular Posts