The Hostel Scotland Review

We went to Scotland for two days and the second night we had to bid farewell to the most perfect hostel which is Argyle Backpackers and have to prepare ourselves to the most unwelcome hostel ever, The Hostel Scotland.


The management hostel is trying to squeeze every bunk beds they have in a small room and suffocating enough is that they didn't place a heater near the window. The room was very cold at night and the because the window is old (I assumed due to its 'ancient' features) wind could just blow through the window even though it is closed. I could even hear the tram outside making me having a sleepless night of my life.

That is the price that we have to pay because The hostel is one of the cheapest hostel in Scotland. Not to mention that the bunk bed in the hostel sways like a hurricane whenever the person sleeping at the top bunk switch sleeping position. Another contribution to my sleepless night. Good thing is that they do provide female bedroom.

One thing that I find is ridiculous is that males and females have to share bathroom. There is no such thing as privacy and I find it disgusted as the bathroom is not always clean plus an add on to my sleepless night is I had a very cold shower. They bolted the temperature setting so that I could not change the temperature of the water. Luckily it was the last day in Scotland and I could spend my day sleeping in the car instead.

All pictures in this review is obtain from Google Image.

Zaza Zahidah

Comments

Popular Posts