Review: Argyle Hostel Scotland

Few months back, I went to the green land of Scotland. That journey took place during winter and it was very cold. Memories of the scenery are still vivid in my mind. Clear as water. Which is weird, I do have the smallest memory capacity in the world. The scenery was remarkable. There are a lot of mountains, hills  that worth to climb. That was indeed my first time seeing snow top mountain. During that time, I had never experience snow nor did I laid my eyes on one before. I considered that as special memories, able to witness what you only get from pictures or television. 


Picture above is my shot on Arthur's Seat Hill. The best place to go to enjoy the highlight of Scotland provided that hiking and sweating is what you want. It was during the winter and the trail was a bit wet and slippery but indeed after a long a hike, you will feel overwhelm to what you will witness. The best place where you could see the whole city. If I'm at Scotland, I will definitely go up there again. The view is fascinating.

Though it was only 2 days of my stay but it was definitely one of the trip that I just can't forget. It was during the early days where I keep telling myself that winter during the night is unforgivable. So my roommate and I took shelter at Argyle Hostel Scotland. The BEST hostel that everyone should invest their money to!!!


The place are warm and safe especially during the night where they locked the front door after hours. The hostel also have patio where you can seat and enjoy your evening tea or read a good book. I agree that UK do not have the best weather in the world but whenever it is sunny and the sun shines brightly, you could always enjoy yourself outside, at the patio. 


Moreover, they also provide musical instruments so that travelers could enjoy themselves and get to know each other. Though of course there is time where we should low down all noises. If I remembered it well, that time is around 10 pm till 9 am tomorrow morning. Its just commons sense to keep all noises at minimum as the hostel situated in residential area. This is my kind of place. Unfortunately, I didn't take the picture of the room but the I ensure you it is comfortable. The bunk bed is made of wood and placed sturdy onto the floor so they don't make noises or sways horribly. The washroom is clean and also the common kitchen is well equipped. So you could cook the best meal for yourself and enjoy the night of Scotland.

No matter how many places I traveled before, Scotland and Argyle Hostel have its place in my heart.

Zaza Zahidah

Comments

Popular Posts